Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) recruits Project Officer Posts. Candidates with MBA, Post Graduate experienced can apply.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Post Name : Project Officer (Finance)
No. of Posts : 1 (One)
Duration of the position : 3 (Three)Years
Salary : Rs. 31, 000/- (Thirty one thousand only)
Educational requirements : Two years full time MBA/ Post graduation with Finance or equivalent relevant professional qualification with atleast 3 years post qualification experience in finance domain.
Experience requirements : Preferable: Work experience in Government organisation
- Candidates should have knowledge and hands on experience in Financial and Accounting Procedures.
- Candidates should be proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point), Tally and Finance/Accountancy related applications.
- Should handle Internal Audit and Budget preparation
- Should deal with Direct/Indirect Taxes
- Fund management and Cash management
- Experience in preparing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial reports
- Knowledge in financial regulations of GOI
- Experience in using Financial Softwares
- Strong ethics with an ability to manage confidential data
Age limit : Below 50 years as on last date of application submission
Last date to apply for this job : 22/12/2017
Note: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CAREFULLY READ THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM.
How to apply
- Before filling the application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post which he applies
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can ‘Apply’ by downloading application form and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should submit ‘No objection certificate (NOC) from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date: The last date for the receiving of applications is December 22, 2017 (up to 1800 hrs.).
Detail Advertisement : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)